Go For Phenomenal

Bad Days & Turning Them Around Instantly

Go For Phenomenal
@allurre07

Allurre Wang (Founder) | 王子儒 | CEO, Music Artist, Producer, Designer | LUXLIVIN ENT.

Bad days. Bad days. Bad days.

It doesn’t have to stay that way.

Feels like you’ve woken up again on the wrong side of the bed, eh?

Well, starting and going through the day with that groggy attitude will get you nowhere.

It will only stress you out, and sooner or later, you’ll find yourself going negative, seeing negative, hearing negative and making negative judgements with the people around you. Now don’t get me wrong, we all know that your reactions may be caused by stupid circumstances, stupid happenings, and stupid stupids.

In other words, you just freaking hate life.

Let me tell you something.

A popular man once said that only 10% of life is made up of what happens to us (You read it right there, only 10%) and the remaining 90% of life is made up of HOW YOU REACT to the first 10%.

Now what does this mean?

ATTITUDE MATTERS. How you react to a certain situation can highly alter the way you’ll make your next move. Many things in life are out of our control (and that, in fact, is really disappointing) but we can easily control one thing: the way we will respond. Situations can either make us bitter or a little bit better; it all depends on how you’ll look at things.

So the next time you realize you’ve woken up on the wrong side of the bed again, get up, look at the bright side, and make sure that as you go through the day, you’ll come back to bed later feeling completely different from the person who got up a while ago.

Have a good day ahead!

[simple-social-share]

Click to add a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Go For Phenomenal

Billionaire Quotes – Get It Like They do

luxlivinDecember 14, 2015

3 Workable Ways: How To Get More Out of Life

luxlivinJanuary 30, 2015

Be Patient As You Will Find Your Life’s Purpose

luxlivinJanuary 26, 2015

How to Look & Feel Like a Celebrity

luxlivinDecember 24, 2014

The Hidden Power of Taking Notes

luxlivinDecember 23, 2014

Why & How You Should Start Living Simply

luxlivinNovember 13, 2014